Over twenty-five top boating experts will gather with two hundred sail and power boaters in Port Townsend for the third annual Spring Boating Symposium.
We’re excited to welcome Matt Rutherford, just back last Spring from the first solo non-stop journey around the Americas! Come hear his exciting stories! In addition, the Symposium will feature:
- Two-time circumnavigator and award-winning author Beth Leonard presenting on heavy weather preparation & tactics.
- Radar & navigation classes on state-of-the art simulator with author of the definitive book on radar, Kevin Monahan.
- Storm Sailing, Reefing & Rigging with world renowned experts Carol Hasse, Lisa Vizzini, and Brion Toss.
- Preparing for offshore cruising with five circumnavigators: Matt, Beth, Wendy Hinman, Liza Copeland, and Neil Sirman.
- Long-range cruising boats, including three that have circumnavigated, available for touring. Owners will be onboard.
The Spring Boating Symposium is an innovative blend of interactive lectures, panel discussions, hands-on workshops, and opportunities to network with other boaters and experts in an intimate and engaging environment.